APRIL UK’s Treating Customers Fairly Charter
At APRIL UK we take the Financial Conduct Authority’s TCF guidelines very seriously. We are fully committed to ensuring our customers receive a fair deal and are the heart of everything we do.
To ensure that we provide excellent service to our customers we have introduced our own ‘Treating Customers Fairly Charter’.
Our Charter aims to ensure six core objectives for our customers:
- You can be confident that when dealing with APRIL UK the fair treatment of our customers is central to our corporate culture.
- Products and services provided by APRIL UK are designed to meet the needs of our customers.
- You will be provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after purchasing a product.
- Where you receive advice, the advice will be suitable and will take into account your personal circumstances.
- You will be provided with products that perform as our firm has led you to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard that you have been led to expect of APRIL UK.
- You will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by APRIL UK to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Award Winning Service
APRIL UK are delighted to announce that they were WINNERS at the prestigious Tenet Leading Lights Awards Dinner 2013, coming away with the Top Award – FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING!
Attended by many of the leading brokers/IFA’s in the industry, APRIL UK triumphed by WINNING the hotly contested ‘Top Firm (Directly Authorised) 2013’ award. We are delighted that our excellence has been acknowledged by our peers in the industry. For them to recognise and reward our ‘quality AND quantity of business’ is a great achievement and a credit to everyone who represents the company.
Other pages in this section...