APRIL UK is part of the APRIL Group, a global insurance provider. They were formed in 1988 and set out to change the image of insurance by putting the customer at the heart of the organisation.
Strength behind the name
- The APRIL Group is valued in excess of £538 million
- They have over 6 million customers worldwide
- 42 operating companies, in 34 different countries
- Consolidated revenues exceeding £657 million
- Over 4,000 members of staff
You can find out more about the APRIL Group here.
Other members of the APRIL Group include:
Other pages in this section...