Dedicated to making it as easy as possible for you to do business with us
What makes APRIL UK stand out is our customer centric ethos, which evolves around creating the best experience for our customers and brokers. By recommending APRIL UK to your customers, you can rest assured that we have their best interests at heart and in everything we do.
Customer Services Standards:
- Full administration support and customer services provided by our Bristol based Head Office.
- Your call will be answered within 3 rings during business hours, so you are not kept waiting.
- We do not use machines to answer our calls - just real people!
- All telephone queries will be resolved on the same day. Where this is not possible, an agreed timescale will be provided.
- Any letters that you send to us will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
- Quotes for our plans will be dispatched within 48 hours so you receive your requested information without delay.
- When a claim is made and we are the claims handler, it will be assessed and resolved within 4 working days.
New Business Standards:
- Schedules of Insurance and Certificates of Registration will be dispatched within 4 days from receipt of your application.
- Renewal notices will be dispatched to you 6 weeks in advance.
- Direct debit rejections will be communicated to you daily so you can follow it up.
Our Commitment to supporting you:
- Dedicated Broker Development Manager who will manage your account and provide regular visits to keep you updated about product developments.
- Dedicated Broker Support Team to answer your sales and administration queries.
- Full product training will be provided, with refresher courses available on demand.
- Commission paid weekly - where business is receipted on Monday with payment and an immediate start date, you will receive a statement showing how much commission is due on Friday, with payment made to you on the following Tuesday.
> For more information about applying for an Agency, please contact our Broker Support Team on 0800 073 5330.