Business Consultant (health and protection, telephone based)
It’s an exciting time to be part of APRIL UK!
As an award-winning protection and health insurance specialist, we are currently experiencing strong growth throughout the business. As a result, we are now expanding our telephone advisor team to meet the growing demand.
We are looking for a permanent, fulltime Business Consultant to handle incoming health insurance and protection enquiries and making outbound calls to interested individuals. Using your telephone experience, you’ll promote our range of plans in a professional and compelling manner. With a natural ability to build rapport and a warm telephone manner, you will convert your warms leads into APRIL UK customers for life.
We will provide full product, sales and compliance training, as well as on-going supervision to help you succeed.
Location: Bristol, Head Office
Skills and qualities you’ll need:
- 2+ years in a sales environment
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Great telephone manner, strong communicator
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to manage your own pipeline of customers, delivering the best customer service on every call
- Adhere to call quality requirements and company processes to remain compliant
- Experience of financial services/insurance preferable
- Basic salary £25,000, OTE £40k+
- 23 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance (after one year)
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other pages in this section...