APRIL UK careers
Please find our current vacancies below
Sales Consultant (life and protection, telephone-based)
It’s an exciting time to be part of APRIL UK!
As an award-winning protection specialist, we are now expanding our Telephone Adviser team to meet growing demand.
We are looking for a permanent, full-time Sales Consultant to handle incoming life and protection enquiries and make outbound calls to interested individuals/existing customers. Using your telephone experience, you’ll promote our range of plans in a professional and compelling manner. With a natural ability to build rapport and a warm telephone manner, you will convert your warm leads into APRIL UK customers for life.
We will provide full product, sales and compliance training, as well as ongoing supervision to help you succeed.
Location: Bristol, Head Office
Skills and qualities you’ll need
- 2+ years in a sales environment
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Great telephone manner, strong communicator
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to manage your own pipeline of customers, delivering the best customer service on every call
- Adhere to call quality requirements and company processes to remain compliant
- Experience of financial services/insurance preferable
- Basic salary up to £28,000, OTE £40k+
- 23 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance (after one year)
- Company sick pay (after one year)
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.